This product allows compatible Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM owners the ability to activate the daytime running lights feature on their vehicle. Installation is a breeze and takes only a few minutes.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You May Need a Bypass Module. 2018+ FCA vehicles have a security gateway. You will need the 2018+ FCA Bypass Module to program your vehicle with this OBD Genie Programmer. For more information, visit our Bypass Install page here.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie programmer works like an insurance policy, as it is dedicated to your VIN. Even if you deactivate your rear view camera, you can use your Genie to re-activate it anytime.
- Ensure Compatibility! Please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN after adding the OBD Genie programmer to your cart to so we can ensure it is the perfect fit. Also view the compatibility chart below.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the US!
- 2015-2021 Chrysler 300
- 2017-2021 Chrysler Pacifica
- 2015-2021 Dodge Challenger
- 2015-2021 Dodge Charger
- 2014-2020 Dodge Durango
- 2014-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
- 2013-2021 Ram Truck 1500 & Heavy Duty 2500 / 3500 / 4500 / 5500
Installation is simple and takes only a few minutes. Click Here for instructions on how to temporarily install our C-MODBYP bypass device on 2018+ vehicles.
- 2018+ Vehicles - Unplug the two connectors that are plugged into the factory installed "security gateway module" and plug the connectors into the included C-MODBYP bypass device. Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Disconnect the C-MODBYP bypass and plug the two connectors back into the factory installed security gateway module. Done!
- 2013-2017 Vehicles - Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Done!