Recently released, this product allows just about any Dodge owner to program their vehicle for LED mode. Installation is easy and takes only a few minutes. Simply install all new LED's desire, then plug the OBDGenie programmer into your vehicle's OBDII port (under your steering column). The programmer will enable the LED's feature on your vehicle's computer just like it would from the factory.
Also, If you have installed your own LED headlights or brake lights, then you will have a "Bulb Out" light appear on your dash. By using this programmer to convert to LED mode, you will no longer receive the "Bulb Out" DTC.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You will need a Bypass Module! 2018+ Dodge vehicles have a security gateway. You will need the 2018+ FCA Bypass Module to program your vehicle with this OBD Genie Programmer. For more information, visit our Bypass Install page here.
- Make Sure You Have the Parts Before You Buy! LED Headlights are NOT INCLUDED with this purchase. If you do not already have these headlights, please contact our team at email@example.com.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie programmer works like an insurance policy, as it is dedicated to your VIN. Even if you deactivate your rear view camera, you can use your Genie to re-activate it anytime.
- Ensure Compatibility! Please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN after adding the OBD Genie programmer to your cart to so we can ensure it is the perfect fit. Also view the compatibility chart below.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the US!
- 2007-2008 Dodge Magnum
- 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro
- 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber
- 2007-2014 Dodge Avenger
- 2007-2017 Dodge Charger
- 2007-2017 Dodge Durango
- 2008-2010 Dodge Dakota
- 2008-2017 Dodge Challenger
- 2008-2017 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2008-2017 Dodge Journey
- 2013-2017 Dodge SRT Viper