Follwing this simple instructions is the first steps to getting you back on the road with all the new modifications. If you followed this guide and your issue persist, or you have any other issues not covered on this guide please feel free to contact us.
- My OBDGENIE keeps flashing red lights.
- Turn the vehicle off.
- Unplug the OBDGENIE and wait 10 seconds.
- After the 10 seconds restart the vehicle or turn your ignition to have your radio/accessories on.
- Wait about 1 minute for all the vehicle system to come on.
- Plug in the OBDGENIE to the OBD2 port and verify is properly plugged in.
- If you still see a flashing red light, count the number of times you see it blink.
- Use the Chart below to identify the possible cause.
Note: A solid green light indicates success.
|# of Blinks||Error Code||Possible Cause|
|1||Team reserved||Contact support.|
|2||No response after write||Try again, this error could be a timing related issue, if the problem persist please contact support.|
|3||No response||Ensure that the OBDGENIE is fully plugged in and not disturbed during the programming.|
|4||Reset failed||The programming is complete but the vehicle din't reset, turn the vehicle off for 2 minutes.|
|5||Unknown vehicle||The vehicle as understood by OBDGENIE is unknown, contact support.|
|6||Unsupported Vehicle||The vehicle as understood by ONDGENIE is unsupported, contact support.|
|7||Team reserved||Contact support.|
|8||Startup failed||Verify the vehicle is running or the ignition is on radio/accessories on.|
|9||Vin error||Contact support.|
|10||Missing options||Contact support.|
|11||ECU error||Contact support.|
It's our #1 goal to answer any and all of your questions, please feel free to contact us, we are always happy to reply in a timely manner. Our hours of operation are between 9:00 AM to 5:30PM (EST).