30-Day RETURN POLICY:
- 30-day money back / 1-year technical support & warranty exchange.
- Begins the day received by the customer.
- Returns must be well packaged, in original condition, and with our return authorization form.
- 15% restocking fee on any returned products. *Unless deemed defective by obdgenie.com.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the customer on all returns. *Unless deemed defective by obdgenie.com.
- We will not refund any incurred installation charges under any circumstances.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for any refund to be processed after received by our returns department for full inspection. *This return policy is null & void if product(s) have been tampered with. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Our extended 1-year warranty covers electrical and mechanical breakdown. It does not cover failures from wear and tear, normal maintenance, accidental damage, or any consequential loss.
- If the customer had enabled/received the software and downloaded it to their vehicle, then the 'Return Policy' is Null and Void. We will continue to offer to support to the customer, but once the customer has received, and enabled software, the return policy no longer exists.
LIABILITY (PLEASE READ!): THE VEHICLE DRIVER MUST ALWAYS KEEP THEIR EYES AND ATTENTION ON THE ROAD AT ALL TIMES. In some states it is illegal to have a video viewable by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. It is your responsibility to know and adhere to all applicable laws and regulations. By purchasing and installing any system or product from obdgenie.com you hereby agree that obdgenie.com, its owners, employees and affiliates cannot be held liable for any accidents, fines, tickets or misuse of its products which may result from the driver’s distraction. Use of any product should be limited to and is intended solely for passenger entertainment and off-road use only. If the unit is sold to a party other than the original owner, it is the previous owner’s responsibility to provide this disclaimer in writing to the purchasing party. obdgenie.com, defined as ‘sellers and resellers’ are in no way responsible for any damage or malfunction, which may occur to your car and/or your car’s electrical system by installing our systems or products.