2018 and above Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, and Fiat vehicles are equipped with a new device called a security gateway module. The purpose of this module is to prevent your system from being hacked over the cellular network. The Security Gateway Module Bypass Device unlocks the security gateway so that your desired feature can be enabled.
Simply locate your security gateway module and disconnect the two plugs. Connect the two plugs into the bypass device. Then, follow the instructions on your OBD Genie programmer and wait for the green LED light to appear. Once the feature is confirmed operational, you can remove the bypass device and connect the security gateway module just like it was from the factory. (Click your vehicle below to find the location of your gateway module)
THINGS TO KNOW
- Refund Notice: Please remove the security sticker on your bypass device when ready to install. Once the Security Sticker is removed the bypass device is non-refundable.
- No Need to Go to the Dealership! You only need to connect this bypass module temporarily while programming your vehicle with the OBD Genie programmer. It will automatically bypass your vehicle's security gateway.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Even if you deactivate the features you installed with your OBD Genie, you can re-activate them with your bypass module and Genie anytime.
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
All 2018+ Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Fiat vehicles.