This product gives compatible Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM owners the ability to program their vehicle for the factory blind spot monitoring option. Programming is a breeze and only takes a few minutes.
Installation is simple and takes only a few minutes. Click Here for instructions on how to temporarily install our C-MODBYP bypass device on 2018+ vehicles.
- 2018+ Vehicles - Unplug the two connectors that are plugged into the factory installed "security gateway module" and plug the connectors into the included C-MODBYP bypass device. Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Disconnect the C-MODBYP bypass and plug the two connectors back into the factory installed security gateway module. Done!
- 2013-2017 Vehicles - Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Done!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Make Sure You Have the Parts Before You Buy! Blind spot monitoring hardware components are NOT INCLUDED with the purchase of of OBD Genie Programmer. If you do not already have these parts, please contact our team at email@example.com.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie Programmer is dedicated to your vehicle's VIN number. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime.
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
2015-2021 Chrysler 300
2017-2021 Chrysler Pacifica
2015-2021 Dodge Challenger
2015-2021 Dodge Charger
2014-2020 Dodge Durango
2014-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler
2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
2019-2021 Ram Truck 1500 & Heavy Duty 2500 / 3500 / 4500 / 5500