MyFord Touch GPS Navigation Upgrade Programmer F-MFTNAV
Released 1Q 2017 - This revolutionary product allows MyFord & MyLincoln Touch owners the ability to program their vehicle for the GPS navigation feature. The programmer will program your vehicle's computer to enable the GPS navigation feature on your 8" radio display and EVIC/Speedometer cluster just like it would from the factory.
This programmer is designed for the following vehicles:
2013-2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid & Energy
2013-2015 Ford Escape
2011-2015 Ford Edge
2011-2016 Ford Explorer
2015 Ford Expedition
2013-2015 Ford F-150 (including Raptor)
2013-2016 Ford Superduty F-250 - F-550
2013-2015 Ford Flex
2012-2015 Ford Focus
2013-2016 Ford Fusion
2013-2015 Ford Taurus
2015 Ford Mustang
2013-2015 Lincoln MKS
2015 Lincoln MKC
2011-2015 Lincoln MKX
2013-2015 Lincoln MKZ
2014-2015 Ford Fiesta (6.5" Infotainment System)
NEED TO KNOW
- Vehicle must have a factory 8" radio display screen with the "information" tab in the upper right hand quadrant.
- Please enter your vehicle's 17-digit VIN upon checkout.
- Genie/flash drives may not look identical to one pictured.
- If you are not up to date, you will end up getting a total of three flash drives, not just two as shown in the video.
- USB #1 can take up to 45 minutes to install, please be patient.
- We currently only support vehicles in United States, International support will resume soon.
- If after USB #3 the system doesn't reset on his own, remove the flash drive, turn the vehicle off, then back on, THEN install the OBD Genie. This is not stated in the instructions.