With this OBD Genie Programmer, compatible Chevrolet® owners can activate their vehicle's GPS within minutes. You will gain full functionality just like you would from the factory!
Ensure your vehicle has the IOS option code and SD card slot. You can find this by scanning your QR Code (looks like ) on the inside of your drivers side door with your phone. If you do not have an SD card slot then we will include a replacement MCR (Memory Card Reader) that you install to your USB media hub that is fully compatible with the included Genuine GM navigation SD map card.
First, start your vehicle. Then, insert the SD map card into the SD card slot on your vehicle's media hub. Insert the OBDGenie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. The programming process will take 1-2 minutes. Once the green light on the programmer is lit and the radio reboots you may take it out and stow it away. That's it!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Transforms Your Built-in System! As long as your vehicle's computer supports navigation, OBD Genie can make it happen.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie Programmer is dedicated to your vehicle's VIN number. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime.
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Not Compatible with IOR! If you have the IOR option code (Infotainment 3) you cannot upgrade to GPS navigation at this time. Infotainment.com is working on developing this feature.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2019 Chevrolet Volt
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Blazer
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2020-2021 Chevrolet Traverse
- 2020-2021 Chevrolet XT5
- 2020-2021 Chevrolet XT6