Jeep Vehicle Entertainment System Programmer
This product gives compatible Jeep owners the ability to program their vehicle to support a Vehicle Entertainment System. This system will display audio and video input on the head rest screens installed in your vehicle. Installation is a breeze and takes only a few minutes.
- Put the vehicle in Accessory mode. (This is where the vehicle is on, but not running) Wait 1 minute.
- Plug in the OBD Genie programmer into the OBD2 port.
- Wait for the green light and/or for the horn to honk.
- Enjoy your new upgrade and be sure to check out other items your vehicle is compatible with!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Make Sure You Have the Parts Before You Buy! Display screens, wiring, and other components are NOT INCLUDED with this purchase. If you do not already have a these parts, please contact our team at email@example.com. The vehicle MUST also have the "MyGIG" radio (See Wiring Diagram) or 8.4-inch factory radio screen RA3/RA4 (See Wiring Diagram)
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Once used, the OBD Genie programmer will become locked to that specific VIN. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime!
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008-2010 Jeep Commander
- 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty
- 2008-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2009-2017 Jeep Compass
- 2009-2017 Jeep Patriot