This product gives compatible Chrysler owners the ability to program their vehicle to support a Vehicle Entertainment System. This system will display audio and video input on the screens installed in your vehicle. Installation is a breeze and takes only a few minutes.
- Connect your Genie to the OBDII port.
- Now Connect your Genie to the OBDGenie App and follow the easy steps.
- Install your software to your vehicle straight from your phone.
- Check out other items your vehicle is compatible for and enjoy free downloads.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Additional Equipment May be Required. Entertainment screens are NOT INCLUDED with this purchase. If you do not yet have these parts, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You May Need a Bypass Module. If your vehicle is 2018 or above, you will need a Bypass Device to program your vehicle. Please ensure you have selected “Genie for 2018 - Present (Includes Bypass Kit)” from the dropdown menu before purchasing. The Bypass Device can also be purchased separately here.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie Programmer is dedicated to your vehicle's VIN number. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime in the OBDGenie App.
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. In the OBDGenie App, the Genie will filter exactly what features you can install in your vehicle. View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
- 2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring
- 2008-2009 Chrysler Aspen
- 2008-2016 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2008-2017 Chrysler 300