Dodge Rear View Camera Programmer
This product allows a number of Dodge owners to program their vehicle for rear view camera. Installation is simple and takes only a few minutes. Simply install your rear view camera to your factory radio screen then plug in the OBDGenie programmer into your vehicle's OBDII port (under your steering column). The programmer will enable the rear view camera feature on your vehicle's computer just like it would from the factory.
If you need a camera and/or camera interface for your radio, check out www.infotainment.com for a bundled kit (including our programmer). Please note - factory style gridlines (static & dynamic) will only work on factory Mopar cameras. However, most aftermarket cameras now come with embedded gridlines.
- 2007-2008 Dodge Magnum
- 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro
- 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber
- 2007-2014 Dodge Avenger
- 2007-2020 Dodge Charger
- 2007-2020 Dodge Durango
- 2008-2010 Dodge Dakota
- 2008-2020 Dodge Challenger
- 2008-2017 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2008-2017 Dodge Journey
- 2013-2020 Dodge SRT Viper
- (Dealer Code XAC)
*2018-Current Vehicle support now available with the purchase of a Bypass module @ $69.99. Simply select the Genie that "Includes Bypass Kit" during checkout.
- VIN Locked OBD Programmer - Designed to be used in one vehicle only. Contact us if you would like this programmer unlocked for up to 15 uses/vehicles.
- Customizable - Contact us if you would like several different options/features on one programmer. A discount will be provided for multiple options on one programmer.
- Engineered in the USA
"5-inch UConnect radio"
"8.4-inch UConnect radio"