This product allows MyFord & MyLincoln Touch owners the ability to program their vehicle for the GPS navigation feature. The programmer will program your vehicle's computer to enable the GPS navigation feature on your 8" radio display and EVIC/Speedometer cluster just like it would from the factory.
This programmer is designed for the following vehicles:
- 2011-2015 Ford Edge
- 2011-2016 Ford Explorer
- 2012-2015 Ford Focus
- 2013-2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid & Energy
- 2013-2015 Ford Escape
- 2013-2015 Ford F-150 (including Raptor)
- 2013-2015 Ford Flex
- 2013-2015 Ford Taurus
- 2013-2016 Ford Fusion
- 2013-2016 Ford Superduty F-250 - F-550
- 2014-2015 Ford Fiesta (6.5" Infotainment System)
- 2015 Ford Expedition
- 2015 Ford Mustang
- 2011-2015 Lincoln MKX
- 2013-2015 Lincoln MKS
- 2013-2015 Lincoln MKZ
- 2015 Lincoln MKC
NEED TO KNOW
- Vehicle must have a factory 8" radio display screen with the "information" tab in the upper right hand quadrant.
- Please enter your vehicle's 17-digit VIN upon checkout.
- Genie/flash drives may not look identical to one pictured.
- If you are not up to date, you will end up getting a total of three flash drives, not just two as shown in the video.
- USB #1 can take up to 45 minutes to install, please be patient.
- We currently only support vehicles in United States, International support will resume soon.
- If after USB #3 the system doesn't reset on his own, remove the flash drive, turn the vehicle off, then back on, THEN install the OBD Genie. This is not stated in the instructions.
- Upgrading the software to 3.10 can result in losing the Navigation Feature. If you have software version 3.10, which before prevented this service, it no longer applies. We can now activate the Navigation regardless of the 3.10 and any unit that lost the Navigation, we can reactivate it!