PREVIOUS PROGRAMMING NOTICE
This OBD Genie programmer allows Jeep owners to receive the SiriusXM Travel Link service. Travel Link by SiriusXM allows drivers to receive detailed information about weather, gas pricing, sports, etc. The driver can access these features from their radio screen. Our programmer enables the feature in the Jeep’s computer so that Travel Link may be purchased and used.
This purchase does not include a Sirius Travel Link subscription. Our OBD Genie will give a vehicle that is incapable of receiving Sirius Travel Link the ability to receive it. In order to use the features described above, a subscription must also be purchased at www.siriusxm.com.
- 2011 RAM Dakota
- 2007-2020 RAM 1500-5500 (Classic & New Body included)
- 2012-2016 RAM C/V
- (Dealer Code RSM)
- Connect your Genie to the OBDII port.
- Now Connect your Genie to the OBDGenie App and follow the easy steps.
- Install your software to your vehicle straight from your phone.
- Check out other items your vehicle is compatible for and enjoy free downloads.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You May Need a Bypass Module. If your vehicle is 2018 or above, you will need a Bypass Device to program your vehicle. Please ensure you have selected “Genie for 2018 - Present (Includes Bypass Kit)” from the dropdown menu before purchasing. The Bypass Device can also be purchased separately here.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie Programmer is dedicated to your vehicle's VIN number. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime in the OBDGenie App.
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. In the OBDGenie App, the Genie will filter exactly what features you can install in your vehicle. View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!