RAM Factory Remote Keyless Entry Programmer
This product allows many RAM owners the ability to program their vehicle for the factory remote keyless entry option. This programmer is for those who currently do not have the ability to lock & unlock their doors with a key fob. Compatible with all Mopar® keyless entry kits offered for the trucks listed below. Save time and money by programming your vehicle yourself as opposed to setting an appointment and waiting at your local dealer. Installation is a breeze and only takes a few minutes. The programmer will enable the "GXM" option on your vehicle's body control module just like it would be from the factory!
*Please note* - Keyless entry components are not offered by OBD Genie, they can be purchased online or at your local dealer. The new replacement key fobs will still need to be programmed by a local locksmith. OBD Genie only specializes in vehicle programming relating to many popular factory upgrades.
VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY2013-2023 Ram Truck 1500 & Heavy Duty 2500 / 3500 / 4500 / 5500
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout. If you do not see your vehicle listed above please contact us as we may be able to help develop a programmer for you.
OBD KEY FOB PROGRAMMER INSTALLATION
Installation is simple and takes only a few minutes. Click Here for instructions on how to temporarily install our C-MODBYP bypass device on 2018+ vehicles.
- 2018+ Vehicles - Unplug the two connectors that are plugged into the factory installed "security gateway module" and plug the connectors into the included C-MODBYP bypass device. Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Disconnect the C-MODBYP bypass and plug the two connectors back into the factory installed security gateway module. Done!
- 2013-2017 Vehicles - Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Done!
KEY FOB PROGRAMMER FEATURES
- VIN Locked OBD Programmer - Once used, the OBD Genie programmer will become locked to that specific VIN. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime!
- Customizable - Contact us if you would like several different options pre-loaded onto one programmer. A discount will be provided for multiple programs on one Genie.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!