Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Factory Blind Spot Monitoring Programmer
This product gives compatible Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM owners the ability to program their vehicle for the blind spot monitoring option. Programming installation is a breeze and only takes a few minutes.
- Put the vehicle in Accessory mode. (This is where the vehicle is on, but not running) Wait 1 minute.
- Plug in the OBD Genie programmer into the OBD2 port.
- Wait for the green light and/or for the horn to honk.
- Enjoy your new upgrade and be sure to check out other items your vehicle is compatible with!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Make Sure You Have the Parts Before You Buy! Hardware is NOT INCLUDED with this purchase. If you do not already have the hardware, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You May Need a Bypass Module. If your vehicle is 2018 or above, you will need a Bypass Device to program your vehicle. Please ensure you have selected “Genie for 2018 - Present (Includes Bypass Kit)” from the dropdown menu before purchasing. The Bypass Device can also be purchased separately here.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Once used, the OBD Genie programmer will become locked to that specific VIN. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime!
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
2015-2022 Chrysler 300
2017-2022 Chrysler Pacifica
2015-2022 Dodge Challenger
2011-2022 Dodge Charger
2011-2020 Dodge Journey
2014-2020 Dodge Durango
2014-2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler
2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator
2013-2022 Ram Truck 1500 & Heavy Duty 2500 / 3500 / 4500 / 5500