Upgrade your Ram with this Mopar integrated Trailer Brake Control programmer. The integrated brake controller allows the driver to automatically or manually activate the electronic brakes on properly equipped trailers for greater stopping power on downhill grades. Drivers can customize the amount of brake force applied to the trailer brakes depending on the load, and independent of the truck's brakes.
No dealer programming required, simply use the OBD Genie Trailer Brake Control programmer after kit installation to activate the feature!
- 2014-2022 Ram 1500, 2500HD, 3500HD, 4500HD, 5500HD (Classic & New Body included)
- Connect your Genie to the OBDII port.
- Now Connect your Genie to the OBDGenie App and follow the easy steps.
- Install your software to your vehicle straight from your phone.
- Check out other items your vehicle is compatible for and enjoy free downloads
THINGS TO KNOW
- Additional Equipment May be Required. Trailer Brake Controller and components are NOT INCLUDED with this purchase. If you do not yet have these parts, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- You May Need a Bypass Module. If your vehicle is 2018 or above, you will need a Bypass Device to program your vehicle. Please ensure you have selected “Genie for 2018 - Present (Includes Bypass Kit)” from the dropdown menu before purchasing. The Bypass Device can also be purchased separately here.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie Programmer is dedicated to your vehicle's VIN number. If you lose the programming for any reason, you can re-activate them anytime in the OBDGenie App. (You cannot deactivate features with the app)
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. In the OBDGenie App, the Genie will filter exactly what features you can install in your vehicle. View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!