This revolutionary product is exclusively designed & engineered by OBD Genie! Now select Chevrolet® owners can program their vehicle in less than 5 minutes to enable 100% genuine GM embedded GPS navigation & HD Radio. Utilize the built in 2D or 3D GPS mapping including turn-by-turn directions, multiple map view, frequently used destinations, routing progress, and voice guidance. You will also gain the ability to have turn-by-turn directions present in your speedometer cluster. You will gain full functionality just like you would from the factory!
Ensure your vehicle has the IOS option code and SD card slot. You can find this by scanning your QR Code (looks like ) on the inside of your drivers side door with your phone. If you do not have an SD card slot then we will include a replacement MCR (Memory Card Reader) that you install to your USB media hub that is fully compatible with the included Genuine GM navigation SD map card.
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze
- 2019 Chevrolet Volt
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Blazer
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Equinox
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2020-2021 Chevrolet Traverse
- 2020-2021 Chevrolet XT5
- 2020-2021 Chevrolet XT6
Simply turn the vehicle to the run position. Insert the SD map card into the SD card slot on your vehicle's media hub. Insert the OBDGenie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. The programming process will take 1-2 minutes. Once the green light on the programmer is lit and the radio reboots you may take it out and stow it away. That's it!
- Voice Activated GPS Navigation with turn-by-turn directions on radio screen & speedometer cluster.
- HD Radio
- XM® Weather & Traffic will require SiriusXM® level II support. Call SiriusXM® once your navigation is programmed to your vehicle.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Make sure you fill the 'Required Information' form that is located in the shopping cart. This ensures capability by including the year, make, model & VIN of your vehicle.
- If you have the IOR option code (Infotainment 3) you cannot upgrade to GPS navigation. Infotainment.com is working on a hardware swap which may give you that capability in mid 2021.