This product gives compatible Chrysler owners the ability to program their vehicle to support a Vehicle Entertainment System. This system will display audio and video input on the headrest screens installed in your vehicle. Installation is a breeze and takes only a few minutes.
- Put the vehicle in Accessory mode. (This is where the vehicle is on, but not running) Wait 1 minute.
- Plug in the OBD Genie programmer into the OBD2 port.
- Wait for the green light and/or for the horn to honk.
- Enjoy your new upgrade and be sure to check out other items your vehicle is compatible with!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Additional Equipment May be Required. Entertainment screens are NOT INCLUDED with this purchase. If you do not yet have these parts, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Once used, the OBD Genie programmer will become locked to that specific VIN. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime!
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!
- 2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring
- 2008-2009 Chrysler Aspen
- 2008-2016 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2008-2017 Chrysler 300