This product allows several Dodge owners the ability to program their vehicle for custom daytime running lights. Installation is a easy and takes only a few minutes. Simply plug the OBDGenie programmer into your vehicle's OBDII port (under your steering column). The programmer will enable the Daytime Running Lights feature on your vehicle's computer just like it would from the factory.
Vehicles equipped with Quad or non-projector headlights will have the Signature light on low power (roughly 40%) activated. Not only is this feature safe but it also gives the vehicle a great look throughout the day.
- 2015-2022 Dodge Challenger
- 2015-2022 Dodge Charger
- 2014-2022 Dodge Durango
- 2013-2022 Dodge/SRT Viper
- (Dealer Code LM1)
- Connect your Genie to the OBDII port.
- Now Connect your Genie to the OBDGenie App and follow the easy steps.
- Install your software to your vehicle straight from your phone.
- Check out other items your vehicle is compatible for and enjoy free downloads.
*2015+ vehicles do not have on-screen Daytime Running Lights toggle.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You May Need a Bypass Module. If your vehicle is 2018 or above, you will need a Bypass Device to program your vehicle. Please ensure you have selected “Genie for 2018 - Present (Includes Bypass Kit)” from the dropdown menu before purchasing. The Bypass Device can also be purchased separately here.
- Dedicated to Your Vehicle for Life! Your OBD Genie Programmer is dedicated to your vehicle's VIN number. Even if you deactivate the features you installed, you can re-activate them anytime in the OBDGenie App.
- Ensure Compatibility! View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. In the OBDGenie App, the Genie will filter exactly what features you can install in your vehicle. View the compatibility list below and locate your vehicle type. Likewise, please include your vehicle's 17-digit VIN at checkout so we can ensure it is the perfect fit for you.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!