This product allows many Dodge / Jeep / RAM owners the ability to program their vehicle for the factory fog light upgrade option. Compatible with all Mopar® fog light kits offered for the vehicles listed below. Save time and money by programming your vehicle yourself as opposed to setting an appointment and waiting at your local dealer. Installation is a breeze and only takes a few minutes. The programmer will enable the "LNV" or "LNJ" option on your vehicle's body control module just like it would be from the factory!
C-FOG - Programs the vehicle for factory front LED fog lamps. Option code LNV.
C-FOG-H - Programs the vehicle for factory front HALOGEN fog lamps. Option code LNJ.
*Please note* - Fog light components and custom wiring are not offered by OBD Genie, they can be purchased online or at your local dealer. OBD Genie only specializes in vehicle programming relating to many popular factory upgrades.
2015-2021 Chrysler 300
2017-2021 Chrysler Pacifica
2015-2021 Dodge Challenger
2015-2021 Dodge Charger
2014-2020 Dodge Durango
2014-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler
2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
2013-2021 Ram Truck 1500 & Heavy Duty 2500 / 3500 / 4500 / 5500
- Please let us know your vehicle's year/make/model upon checkout. If you do not see your vehicle listed above please contact us as we may be able to help develop a programmer for you.
Installation is simple and takes only a few minutes. Click Here for instructions on how to temporarily install our C-MODBYP bypass device on 2018+ vehicles.
- 2018+ Vehicles - Unplug the two connectors that are plugged into the factory installed "security gateway module" and plug the connectors into the included C-MODBYP bypass device. Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Disconnect the C-MODBYP bypass and plug the two connectors back into the factory installed security gateway module. Done!
- 2013-2017 Vehicles - Engage the vehicle into the run position and insert the OBD Genie programmer into the OBDII port located below the steering column. When the green LED illuminates on the programmer it is safe to remove from the OBDII port and stow away in the glove box / armrest cubby. Done!
- VIN Locked OBD Programmer - Designed to be used in one vehicle only. Contact us if you would like this programmer unlocked for up to 15 uses/vehicles.
- Customizable - Contact us if you would like several different options pre-loaded onto one programmer. A discount will be provided for multiple programs on one Genie.
- Fully Engineered & Built in the USA!